Episode 15: Cameron Amigo, Head of Data Role Overview & US Maritime Tech Market
In this episode of Maritime SoftwareHub, the People Podcast, Cameron Amigo joins Callum. Cameron is a seasoned US-based digital and commercial shipping professional with an MBA, shipbroking, data analytics and visualization expertise.
- Connecticut Maritime Association and Cameron’s involvement
- The maritime technology landscape in the US
- Key responsibilities when working in a Head of Data role
- Data management process, input, storage, cleansing, analysis, visualization
- Tips for aspiring Data leaders – Recommended analysis tools, courses, or programming skills
- Importance of keeping up to date with the latest data trends and tools
Please follow Cameron on LinkedIn to access his great content surrounding SaaS, Data, and the digital shipping space.