Product Manager (Maritime Software)
Cordell Beaumont is excited to be partnering with a highly innovate maritime software provider to hire a new Product Manager in London.
This key role will take charge of product development and benefits from sitting between the commercial and software design team.
The ideal candidate will come from a maritime background and will have experience working in a product management or business analysis function in a SaaS environment.
- Drive the product vision and strategy across the company
- Take ownership of full product road map
- Speak regularly to internal stakeholders gathering requirements, running user tests and performing product demos
- Effectively communicate customer and stakeholder insights back to development team
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to help drive forward product launches
- Understand key markets, competition, and customer/user requirements in depth to identify market opportunities and new feature requirements, and build business cases
- Proven experience in similar Product Management or Business Analysis function
- Prior maritime knowledge a plus but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with ability to talk to senior stakeholders and developers
- Some technical understanding of software development a plus, but not essential
You will be joining a well-established shipping group and work with a platform that is already live and proving highly successful. You will receive a competitive salary plus an annual bonus. In addition you will be working in a fast paced highly collaborative environment, where creativity and autonomy is encouraged.