Daniel Duggin and I learned a lot from the fascinating speakers and also reconnected with some highly influential figures within the digital shipping community.
Some of my key takeaways:
– Chartering maritime technology space worth c.$1.5bn
– $100,000 average annual spend on digital solutions by end users
– 17 digital shipping companies recently raised capital
– Cargo transportation valued $7tn, growing 7% YoY
– Must future-proof digital education within suppliers and end users
Looking forward to next year’s event!