🎧 Maritime SoftwareHub Podcast – Episode 2 Out Now!
In this fascinating episode, Callum talks with Mike Konstantinidis, Managing Director, Vessel Optimisation at ZeroNorth and former Co-Founder of METIS Cyberspace Technology.
Featured role function: Chief Executive Officer
They run through:
– Key milestones in Mike’s career to date
– Mike’s definition of a CEO
– What type of skills are needed to be an effective CEO
– Differences between the Founder and CEO
– What a day in the life looks like for a CEO
– Mike’s vision for the future of the digital shipping space
⬇️ Links to Podcast & YouTube video recordings in below ⬇️
Please remember to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and FOLLOW this episode. Thank you.