🎧 Episode 6: Introducing Daniel Duggin, Director at Cordell Beaumont
In this fascinating episode of Maritime SoftwareHub, the people podcast, I sit down with Cordell Beaumont‘s Director, Daniel Duggin to discuss his role within the company, his background and some of the latest hiring trends in the maritime software space.
Links to audio and video recordings below ⬇️
In this episode, we cover:
– Dan’s shipbroking background
– His experience being a maritime software end user
– The shift from shipbroking to recruitment
– Importance of relationships within shipping and recruitment
– Dan’s day-to-day recruiting duties
– Transitioning from commercial or technical shipping to digital
– Mental health issues associated with remote working
– Why a recruitment career in the maritime space is so exciting and rewarding
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/rzEC2fuddzo
RSS Feed: https://feeds.captivate.fm/maritime-softwarehub/
Cordell Beaumont is one of the premier shipping recruitment agencies, specialising in both digital and non-digital-focused hires.
If you would like to be featured on our podcast, or you would like to discuss our recruiting services please contact email@example.com.